This is a book about music that contains no music. Instead, it focuses on the other side of practice.
It seems like all of the other bass books on the market talk about what to practice, but never focus on how to go about it.
Better Bass Practice is the result of 20 years of my own personal research and experimentation around developing an effective, organised and sustainable practice routine, giving you proven strategies to make the most of the time that you spend at the bass.
Better Bass Practice contains straightforward tactics to help you:
• Improve your concentration
• Reduce pain, fatigue and the risk of developing injuries
• Find a teacher who matches your musical needs
• Manage your practice time effectively
• Set realistic musical goals and track your progress
• Remove obstacles and stay motivated