Who is collecting the data?
I, Tom Kenrick, am the owner of Free Bass Transcriptions and act as the sole data collector for the website and associated email list.
The registered address of the business is 174 Thorpe Lea Road, Egham TW20 8HA
What data is being collected?
If you visit the website, fill in the contact form on the website, email me directly or sign up to the mailing list, then I may be able to see such data as:
• Your Name
• Your Email Address
• Your Approximate Geographical Location
• Information provided by Google Analytics (detailed below)
• Other information that you choose to provide me with or that I request if I believe it is helpful/necessary.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
• To tailor the content of the website to provide visitors with appropriate content and to respond to visitor and subscriber questions, suggestion and complaints as swiftly and effectively as possible.
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, details of which version of web browser you used plus information on how you use the website may also be visible through in order to improve content and services for different users.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
Your data will not be sold or passed onto any marketing agency or unrelated third party. Free Bass Transcriptions will never:
• Sell or rent your data to third parties
• Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
In the unlikely event that I am required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime – then I may then be required by law to share your data.
How will the information be used?
Anonymous data provided through Google Analytics is used to provide insights into:
• The pages you visit on freebasstranscriptions.com
• How long you spend on each of our website’s pages
• How you came to the website
• Links to content you click on while you’re visiting the site
• Files that you download from freebasstranscriptions.com
• Your approximate geographical location
I also collect data in order to:
• Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• Gather feedback to improve our services
• Respond to any feedback from users
Data processed by Aweber from email subscribers includes:
• The name that you enter into the mailing list signup form
• Your email address
• The number of subscribers who have opened email newsletters from Free Bass Transcriptions
• The number of users who engage with email newsletter content by clicking on links
Data regarding user engagement with subscriber emails is used to monitor the suitability of content and assist in ensuring that future content is appropriate, relevant and rewarding for the majority of subscribers.
How long will the data be stored for?
Your personal data will only be retained for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document and/or as long as the law requires. In general, this means that your personal data will be held for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years. I do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 18.
What rights does the data subject have?
You may ask me to delete your data at any time from our systems.
How can the data subject raise a complaint? You may contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form found on the website (www.freebasstranscriptions.com).
Where your data is processed and stored
I run administrative practices to make sure that your data is secure, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored. For email subscribers, your data will be processed and stored securely by Aweber, whose own privacy notices will apply to your data.
You have the right to request information about how your personal data is processed, a copy of that personal data and to request that anything inaccurate within your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
• Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
• Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
• Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you wish to make any of these requests, you can get in contact with me directly at email@example.com
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about anything in this document or you think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled you can get in touch via one of the following methods:
Website contact form URL: freebasstranscriptions.com/contact